Online visits also available.
- Workshops for KS1, KS2 and nurseries (Kindergarten and primary schools), available in English, French or German
- Workshops include a reading/discussion followed by a craft or writing session, as well as book signing. Follow-up activities for teachers can be provided.
- Running time: flexible from 45 minutes (presentation/assembly/online session) to full day visit
- Saying 'no!' / body boundaries
- Amazing women from history
- Geneva / Swiss history
'The session was great for the children (...) They had fun making their ‘anger’ out of clay.(...) and were able to verbalise their feelings and think about how to deal with situations when they felt angry.' - Maura Rutter, Y1 teacher, Queen Emma school, Cambridge
- Online visit (1 hour): £100
- In-person visit half day: £200
- In-person visit full day: £300
(excluding travel costs)
'Anita, thank you so much for sharing your story with us! The children have thoroughly enjoyed joining Zay on her dragon adventure. The story really enabled the children to relate to and explore their own feelings and we’ve had lots of talking going on in the nursery in the afternoon about what different emotions “felt like”!The children also loved creating their little dragons. Thank you.' - Mrs. Argasinka, St. Matthew’s Nursery, Cambridge
For questions or more information, please get in touch